Sitemap www.ihf.deAll pages in one view
- CRUZ-SENIOR STUDY: FIRST PATIENT IN
- First patient included in the CRUZ-SENIOR STUDY.
- CAN-SHOCK starts into the next phase!
- Another important milestone has been achieved, allowing the Institute for Myocardial Infarction Research to generate new data to understand the efficacy and safety of cangrelor in high-risk patients.
- Interim Results COVID-19-Register RLP
- Day-to-day research results on the COVID-19 situation in hospitals, based on our own COVID-19 registry.
- Renewed interim analysis of the COVID-19 registry provides important information on the situation in hospitals.
- Presentation of the second evaluation of the COVID-19 registry for Rhineland-Palatinate by Dr. Anselm K. Gitt, board of directors of Foundation Institute for Myocardial Infarction Research in and study director of the COVID-19 registry...
- CAN-SHOCK gets off to a start
- The ethics committee approved the observational monitoring design for the CAN-SHOCK registry with no further conditions.