Sitemap www.ihf.deAll pages in one view
- Benefit assessment of an innovative medical device: A study commissioned by the Federal Joint Committee (G-BA)
- Commissioned by the Federal Joint Committee (G-BA), IHF GmbH is running one of the first studies on benefit assessment of a medical device in accordance with the directive § 137e Social Security Code Book V (SGB V).
- Advanced methods of case number calculation
- Case number planning, which is calculated to match the study design, is an important success factor for precise study results. Our colleague Christiane Lober has studied the methods.
- We say THANK YOU for the good cooperation in 2019.
- "Medicine should not only give years to life, but also life to the years." Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
- First milestone in five months
- The study protocol has been released and submitted to the Ethics Committee. The first trial phase of PASSPORT-HF is almost completed.
- DGK Herztage from 10.-12. October 2019
- IHF GmbH is present at the DGK Herztage in Berlin. You will find us at exhibition stand 4 at the foyer of the Maritim Hotel Berlin.