Sitemap www.ihf.deAll pages in one view
- ILUMIEN-V - AERO STUDY
- With the approval of the principal ethics committee in Germany, another important milestone has been achieved for the Institute for Myocardial Infarction Research.
- Long-Term Care of Myocardial Infarction Patients in Germany - First Results from the GULLIVE-R Project
- First results introduced during the 88th annual meeting of the DGK in Mannheim byProf. Uwe Zeymer, Chairman of the Foundation Institute for Myocardial Infarction Research and Principal Investigator of the GULLIVE-R study.
- CRUZ-SENIOR STUDY FRANCE: FIRST PATIENT IN
- Dr. Matthieu Godin and his study team from Clinique Saint Hilaire in Rouen, and Dr. Christophe Robin and his study team from Clinique Convert, of Bourg en Bresse are pleased to announce the successful enrollment of their first patient.
- Design paper of the PASSPORT-HF study.
- The design paper of the PASSPORT-HF study has been published.
- COVID-19 Registry for Rhineland-Palatinate
- Recent report of the COVID-19-Registry Rhineland-Palatinate by Dr. Anselm K. Gitt, Director of the IHF Foundation and Principal Investigator of the COVID-19 Registry Rhineland-Palatinate.
We would like to get to know you and your ideas.