Sitemap www.ihf.deAll pages in one view
- Go ahead for PASSPORT-HF by ethics committee
- The ethics committee has evaluated the clinical investigation plan and has provided favourable opinion for the PASSPORT-HF study without further requirements.
- First COVID-19 Registry in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Supported by the Ministry of Social Affairs, Labour, Health and Demography of Rhineland-Palatinate, IHF GmbH manages the COVID-19-Registry Rhineland-Palatinate, which was launched this weekend. Registry for Rhineland-Palatinate for the documentation...
- Benefit assessment of an innovative medical device: A study commissioned by the Federal Joint Committee (G-BA)
- Commissioned by the Federal Joint Committee (G-BA), IHF GmbH is running one of the first studies on benefit assessment of a medical device in accordance with the directive § 137e Social Security Code Book V (SGB V).
- Advanced methods of case number calculation
- Case number planning, which is calculated to match the study design, is an important success factor for precise study results. Our colleague Christiane Lober has studied the methods.
- We say THANK YOU for the good cooperation in 2019.
- "Medicine should not only give years to life, but also life to the years." Georg Christoph Lichtenberg