Sitemap www.ihf.deAll pages in one view
- Important milestone reached in the study PASSPORT-HF
- Recruitment for the PASSPORT-HF study conducted by IHF has started with the inclusion of the first patient!
- Dr. Andreas Schemenewitz new managing director of IHF GmbH
- With Dr. Andreas Schemenewitz, the IHF GmbH gets an additional energetic contribution to expansion and strengthening of the market position as well as for the combination of scientific and medical competence and innovative, researching industrial...
- Go ahead for PASSPORT-HF by ethics committee
- The ethics committee has evaluated the clinical investigation plan and has provided favourable opinion for the PASSPORT-HF study without further requirements.
- First COVID-19 Registry in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Supported by the Ministry of Social Affairs, Labour, Health and Demography of Rhineland-Palatinate, IHF GmbH manages the COVID-19-Registry Rhineland-Palatinate, which was launched this weekend. Registry for Rhineland-Palatinate for the documentation...
- Benefit assessment of an innovative medical device: A study commissioned by the Federal Joint Committee (G-BA)
- Commissioned by the Federal Joint Committee (G-BA), IHF GmbH is running one of the first studies on benefit assessment of a medical device in accordance with the directive § 137e Social Security Code Book V (SGB V).